Cook CPA Group Tax and Customer Service Center
Cook CPA Group
As part of our commitment to client service, we make an array of resources available to our clients online. Below please see links to our client portal for payroll tax services, IRS tax return and refund tracking, tax organizer, and client fee portal. As always, if you have questions about the portal or would simply like to talk to a person, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 916-432-2218. We are always happy to assist.
Payroll Tax Services for Corporations and Small to Mid-Size Business Owners
- Quick, easily and accurate payroll entry – submit your hours and earnings whenever you want. No more need for totaling hours, making phone calls or faxing.
- Pay employees any way you want – print checks from your computer, handwrite checks and print detailed pay stubs, or use Free direct deposit.
- Great Payroll Reports – get the information you need in less than 3 minutes.
- Low Cost – Call us for a price quote.
Advice about setting salaries, government regulations such as the Fair Labor Standards Act, and doing payroll. This article is part of a CCH’s Business Owner’s Toolkit that provides small business owners an online portfolio of tactical information, news, business forms, advice, and software tools that will help you start, run and grow your enterprise.
State Tax Forms
You can find your state’s tax forms here.
Track Your IRS and State Tax Refund
When will you receive your refund? The answer depends on how you filed your return. The IRS should issue your refund check within six to eight weeks of filing a paper return. If you chose to receive your refund through direct deposit, you should receive it within a week. If you use e-file, your refund should be issued between two and three weeks.
You can check on the status of your refund by clicking on the links below.
Check your Federal Refund… click here
Check your State Refund…
View Our Tax Organizer to Identify Important Deductions and Prepare for an Initial Consultation
Our tax organizer will help you organize your tax information and make sure you don’t miss any important deductions.
Please complete the following steps to take advantage of this tax organizer.
- Click on the “View Tax Organizer” button below to bring up the organizer in a new window.
- Print the organizer by clicking on the printer icon on the top of the screen.
- Fill out all the information you can.
- Call us and schedule a meeting.
- Bring the completed tax organizer and all supporting documents to the meeting.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Please contact us at the office any time if you have questions.
Pay My Accounting or Tax Services Fee
We are pleased to offer the availability of paying your fees by credit card. In order to do this, we have joined the PayPal network, one of the leading payment services on the internet today. This service offers you the ability to pay your fee using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, through PayPal’s secure web-based system.
Simply fill in the amount of your payment and click on the “Make Payment” button below to make your payment.
Work with Experienced Accountants and CPAs
If you have any questions regarding any of the portals or links presented above, please do not hesitate to call. Our staff is happy to help or walk you through any process. You can reach a member of our dedicated team by calling 916-432-2218. We are committed to providing responsive, friendly, and professional service to our clients.
Thank-you for your continued support of the Cook CPA Group. We look forward to serving you today and in the future.