Internal Audit Services
Cook CPA Group
Internal audit firms help their clients prepare for and successfully complete external audits. Cook CPA Group is a seasoned internal auditing firm that assists with a range of financial services, such as:
- financial statement preparation assistance
- research and preparation of memorandums addressing revenue recognition, variable entity accounting, collectability, segment reporting,
- and GAAP analysis of various transactions
- preparation and review of tax provisions and deferred tax assets and liabilities
- tax return preparation
- assistance with accounting for stock options
- assistance implementing provisions of SOX 404
- presentations to audit boards
- extensive collaboration and communication with a company’s key managers to prepare for audits and identify unusual practices or risk areas; we thoroughly discuss with both management and auditors the results of memos and research, concluding with relevant recommendations where appropriate
If your company or non-profit is facing an external audit, now or in the future, consider what Cook CPA Group can do for you…
Tighten Internal Controls
We work with management to improve recordkeeping. We also explain how your accounting decisions impact the profitability of your business. The result is a staff that works more efficiently – and a business that grows.
Find and Fix Problems Before They Find You
Don’t wait for external audit firms to pinpoint your material weaknesses. When you work with us, we find your business’s weak spots and advise on how to address them before you’re confronted with an audit. This way, when raising capital or acquiring another business, you’re prepared.
Contact Cook CPA Group Today
Let us help your business become leaner, stronger, and poised for growth.
Call on us today to start the conversation.