Annamaria Dugan, Senior Accountant
Cook CPA Group
Senior Accountant at Roseville, California CPA Firm
Annamaria Dugan, Senior Accountant, joined Cook CPA in 2013, where she demonstrated a keen ability to quickly comprehend, adapt and implement audit strategies. She has performed audit support with Cook CPA for two years and is currently working toward her Certified Public Accountant licensure.
Annamaria has over fifteen years of experience as a business, transactional, estate planning and tax paralegal. Annamaria’s experience includes tax practice support and income tax preparation for trusts, individuals, estates, and various business entities. Her experience and depth of knowledge as a paralegal bring a detailed and analytical perspective to our firm. She excels in tax legal research, in estate planning strategies relating to tax implications, in estate plan documentation, and as a communication liaison, with clients, attorneys, CPAs, fiduciaries and financial advisors. Additionally, she has communicated with the taxing authorities to establish installment agreements, negotiate offers in compromise and gain private letter rulings from the Internal Revenue Service.
Annamaria maintains her professional affiliation as a paralegal certified by the American Bar Association and holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Applied Economics from University of San Francisco. On a personal level Annamaria is involved in her community as a performance volunteer for both California Musical Theatre and Chautauqua Playhouse. She also enjoys time with her shelties Bishop and Ziva.
Annamaria provides the following services supporting the Cook CPA audit practice:
- Prepare consolidated financial statements, statement of stockholders’ equity, cash flow statement and statement of other comprehensive income.
- Assist client executives with interpretation of technical accounting pronouncements and required communications.
- Edit technical, industry specific documents and reports.
- Write materials for a variety of organizations.
- Audit portfolio including private and non-profit companies in diverse industries such as non-profit organizations, financial services, and service providers.
- Analyze and extract data.
- Prepare annual and monthly reports for senior management.
Paralegal, American Bar Association Certified
Bachelor of Science, Applied Economics, University of San Francisco
- Performance Volunteer, California Musical Theatre, Sacramento, California
- Performance Volunteer, Chautauqua Playhouse, Carmichael, California